Easy, simple and delicious are the three best words when it comes to cooking – this recipe is exactly that! A quick easy smoothie full of nutrients with the added benefit of a protein boost through Ritual & Rise Maple Hemp Protein Powder!
A Note From Eve
"To put it simply, I LOVE food. My family is part Italian and anyone that knows us can vouch that we show our love through food. My Nona, Grandmother and Mum are all amazing cooks and from a little bean I was constantly in the kitchen helping them.
I am an absolute sweet tooth however, my personal eating habits are very health based (with the occasional treat). I have learnt that food fuels the body and what you eat affects how you perform. 3 years ago I found out I was extremely sensitive to dairy and cutting this out of my diet has done wonders for my body and my everyday life. I found that some dairy free options were boring and that I wanted the dairy options when I ate out. This fuelled me to challenge myself to create delicious recipes that I didn’t have to compromise flavour to allow for my dairy free diet.
3 months ago if you said the words “yum” and “plant-based protein” in the same sentence I would have turned my nose up as all plant proteins I have tried tasted disgusting. Ritual & Rise protein has been the only plant-based protein that I have tried that I can truly say is delicious. I am excited to create delicious recipes for the people like me that struggled to find delicious dairy free, high protein options."
For more of Eve's recipes check her out on Instagram | @simplyevexo
Winter Wellness Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup any plant based milk (I use almond)
- 3 tbsp yoghurt (plant based or normal works)
- A handful of frozen mango
- A handful of spinach
- 1cm cube of fresh ginger
- 1 small frozen banana
- 1 scoop of Ritual & Rise Maple Protein Powder
- Place all ingredients into a high powered blender. If the mix is too thick after trying to blend, add water by the tbsp until the desired thickness is achieved.
- Top this liquid gold with freeze dried fruit such as strawberries or raspberries - these go a gorgeous chewy texture in the smoothie. I also added toasted coconut on top.