Plant-Based Bliss Ball Recipe
No-Bake Spiced Apricot Bliss Balls are the perfect snack to help you get through the day!
Just one Spiced Apricot Bliss Ball is all you need for a great source of protein, fibre, Omegas, essential amino acids.
Try adding our bliss balls to your daily routine for a delicious treat that’s super good for you.
Ritual & Rise Apricot Bliss Ball Benefits:
Our very own Maple Flavoured Hemp Protein Powder is the heart of this delicious ball, giving you high levels of protein, a perfectly balanced ratio of Omega 3 & 6 and lots of healthy fibre. It keeps you fuller for longer, which makes it great for anyone looking to manage their weight, and is a perfect snack to assist the body’s recovery after exercise.
The dried apricot provides a healthy natural sweetener that tastes great.
Ginger has been known for centuries for its powerful medicinal properties. It particularly helps with muscle pain and soreness for everyday function and recovery.
Walnuts and cashews are packed full of antioxidants and Omega 3 and 6, which are powerful antioxidants, and add a beautiful nutty aftertaste.
All these natural ingredients make this an amazing tasting bliss ball and a great healthy snack on the go.
Give it a go, share your thoughts and pass it on to your friends and family!
- 20 dried apricots
- 40g walnuts
- 50g cashews
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp ginger
- 45g shredded coconut
- ½ cup Ritual & Rise Maple Protein Powder
- 40g dark chocolate
- Place dried apricots, walnuts and cashews into a food processor and blend until well combined.
- Add ginger, coconut oil, Maple Protein Powder and shredded coconut and blend again until a dough begins to form.
- Break chocolate into small pieces and gently fold into the mixture.
- Using your hands, roll the mixture into snack-sized balls.
- Roll balls in additional desiccated coconut to coat.
- Place balls in the fridge and then leave for 30 minutes.
- Serve bliss balls straight from the fridge or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to five days.