A classic combo of peanut butter and brownie with the added benefits of magnesium, iron and zinc.
A Note From Stevie
"I started exploring plant based eating towards the end of 2016, and since then have found myself in love with making food.
My approach to cooking unites whole-food and soul-food, balancing healthy and hearty ingredients with plain old indulgence.. for a well rounded and happy lifestyle.
I am a new mum to my baby boy Jefferey, who is now 5 months old. He is my motivation behind looking after myself and my family - and running my small business from home.
I've been hunting for a plant-based protein supplement since the beginning of my pregnancy and I'm beyond stoked to finally have found one I enjoy. Thanks to Ritual & Rise for supporting my work and making epic products!"
For more of Stevie's recipes check her out on Instagram | @superclubeats
Peanut Butter Brownie Protein Smoothie Recipe
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 handful of ice
- 1 generous TBSP of peanut butter
- 1 TBSP cocoa or cacao
- 1 serving of Ritual & Rise Chocolate Brownie Protein Powder
- Milk of choice for desired consistency, the less liquid the thicker the smoothie
- Put all ingredients into a blender, starting with a small amount of liquid.
- Blend it up, adding liquid as needed.
- Pour & enjoy.