Our friend Stevie creates delicious looking plant-based, whole food and soul food recipes. These Peanut Brownie Protein Balls are an adaption of one of her Choc Chip Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Protein Balls and we're all about it!
Peanut Brownie Bliss Ball Recipe
- 1 C almond flour
- 1/4 C dark chocolate - we love Whittaker's!
- 1/4 C maple syrup
- 1/4 C peanut butter
- 1 Serve Ritual & Rise Double Chocolate Brownie Protein Powder
- A splash or two of plant milk if needed
- Prepare the chocolate by cutting it into chunks - we like the chunky bits!
- Add all ingredients into a blender (apart from milk and chocolate) and blend together
- Add a splash of milk so that the mixture is easy to roll into balls, and mix in the chocolate
- Use a tablespoon to scoop your mixture and roll it into balls.
For more of Stevie's recipes check her out on Instagram | @superclubeats