Our friend Stevie creates delicious looking plant-based, whole food and soul food recipes. These Peanut Brownie Protein Balls are an adaption of one of her Choc Chip Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Protein Balls and we're all about it!
A Note From Stevie
"I started exploring plant based eating towards the end of 2016, and since then have found myself in love with making food.
My approach to cooking unites whole-food and soul-food, balancing healthy and hearty ingredients with plain old indulgence.. for a well rounded and happy lifestyle.
I am a new mum to my baby boy Jefferey, who is now 5 months old. He is my motivation behind looking after myself and my family - and running my small business from home.
I've been hunting for a plant-based protein supplement since the beginning of my pregnancy and I'm beyond stoked to finally have found one I enjoy. Thanks to Ritual & Rise for supporting my work and making epic products!"
For more of Stevie's recipes check her out on Instagram | @superclubeats
Peanut Brownie Bliss Ball Recipe
- 1 C almond flour
- 1/4 C dark chocolate - we love Whittaker's!
- 1/4 C maple syrup
- 1/4 C peanut butter
- 1 Serve Ritual & Rise Double Chocolate Brownie Protein Powder
- A splash or two of plant milk if needed
- Prepare the chocolate by cutting it into chunks - we like the chunky bits!
- Add all ingredients into a blender (apart from milk and chocolate) and blend together
- Add a splash of milk so that the mixture is easy to roll into balls, and mix in the chocolate
- Use a tablespoon to scoop your mixture and roll it into balls.