Baked oats are such a vibe right now. The combination of maple, almond and oats is a luscious combination you'll find yourself dreaming about.
A Note From Stevie
"I started exploring plant based eating towards the end of 2016, and since then have found myself in love with making food.
My approach to cooking unites whole-food and soul-food, balancing healthy and hearty ingredients with plain old indulgence.. for a well rounded and happy lifestyle.
I am a new mum to my baby boy Jefferey, who is now 5 months old. He is my motivation behind looking after myself and my family - and running my small business from home.
I've been hunting for a plant-based protein supplement since the beginning of my pregnancy and I'm beyond stoked to finally have found one I enjoy. Thanks to Ritual & Rise for supporting my work and making epic products!"
For more of Stevie's recipes check her out on Instagram | @superclubeats
Maple Almond Baked Oats Recipe
- ¾ cup oats
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 serve Ritual & Rise Maple Protein Powder
- ½ banana (reserving the other half for on top)
- ¾ cup milk of choice - I used oat
- 1 TBSP almond butter
- ½ banana, hemp seeds, maple syrup and flaked almonds to top
- Preheat your oven to 180C
- To a blender jug add the oats, baking powder and Ritual & Rise Maple Protein Powder and blend till a fine flour consistency
- Add in the banana and milk and blend again until a runny batter is formed
- Pour half the batter into an ovenproof bowl
- Pop in the almond butter and cover with the remaining batter
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, depending on your oven and how runny you like the centre
- Serve with the remaining banana, hemp seeds, flaked almonds and a generous drizzle of maple syrup