If you're a lover of chocolate brownie then you must try this guilt-free, high plant protein, chocolate overload for breakfast! It's that good you could even eat it as a healthy dessert.
A Note From Jasmin
"My own health and wellness journey began in my mid teens and I guess you could say it’s been a journey since! While I discovered a passion for plant based food and wellness, this also turned into a period of time where I took ‘health’ too far and fell into diet culture and disordered eating. Since recovering, I’ve developed such a passion for sharing my journey and a balanced, unrestricted approach to health and wellness, and my love for food is now so much freer and enjoyable - I’m such a foodie!!
I started my Instagram account a few years ago and it’s now become the most amazing community for me to share my life and what I’m passionate about! Health and fitness, plant based recipes, mental health, my body acceptance and healing journey, travel, there’s a bit of everything really!"
Check out this inspiring chick on Instagram | @thislifeasjasmin
Double Chocolate Brownie Protein Oats Skillet Recipe
- ¾ cup oats
- 1 serve Ritual & Rise Double Choc Brownie Protein Powder
- ¾ cup oat milk
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Dark chocolate
- More chocolate and dairy-free yoghurt to top
- Preheat your oven to 180C and grease your skillet if its non stick.
- Blend oats to a flour
- Add to the skillet with the Double Choc Brownie Protein Powder, baking powder and salt.
- Pour in milk and mix well.
- Drop a few pieces of dark chocolate in the middle to go all melty.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until cooked
- Top with a scoop of vegan yoghurt and some more chocolate