The perfect brekkie (or dessert) for all those sweet treat lovers out there.
Whole food NZ plant protein pancakes paired with our secrete raw ingredient salted caramel sauce and layered with greek yoghurt, fresh banana and dark chocolate chunks.
✔️ Protein Pancakes
✔️ Vegan Friendly Protein
✔️ Raw Ingredients Sweet Treat
A Note From Emily
"As a self confessed foodie who enjoys baking and eating the finer foods in life, I created my instagram @wannabiefoodie at the beginning of lockdown 2020. It was my creative outlet whilst studying my Masters degree at Lincoln University, and I was able to share the food I made with family and friends.
I strongly value health and wellness and enjoy being active. I gym regularly and because of this I look to supplement my diet with additional protein.
For more of Emily's recipes check her out on Instagram | @wannabiefoodie
Banoffee Pie Protein Pancake Stack Recipe
- 1⁄2 banana
- 1 heaped tbsp of Ritual & Rise Banoffee Pie Protein
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1⁄2 cup almond milk or an alternative plant milk
- 1⁄2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp honey
- Pinch of salt
- 10 dates, softened in boiling water
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- Pinch of salt
- Blend oats to form 1 cup of oat flour
- Pop all ingredients into a blender and blend together
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat and grease with coconut oil
- Spoon the mixture into the pan and cook until bubbles begin forming
- Flip and continue cooking on the other side and until cooked right through.
- Blend the soaked dates and coconut cream until smooth.
- Mix in salt and set aside.