Our No-Bake Chocolate Bliss Balls are just what you need to get you through your day!
One Choc Berry Bliss Ball is all you need for some seriously magical health benefits. Try adding our anti-inflammatory bliss balls to your daily routine.
Benefits of Ritual & Rise Choc Berry Bliss Balls:
Our delicious Choc Berry Bliss Balls are made from organic New Zealand blueberries, Canterbury farmed, spray-free Hemp Hearts from our friends at The Brothers Green, as well as organic ground turmeric and ginger. Pack all these amazing ingredients into one little ball, and you have all the essential nutrients you need to help you relax, unwind, and recover.
The anti-inflammatory properties of our Choc Berry Bliss Balls are seriously impressive. In particular, the blueberries and turmeric have amazing anti-inflammatory effects on muscles, joints and arteries. Studies have proven these properties many times over, and it can be life-changing for anyone struggling with joint pain, or even arthritis.
Hemp hearts and pumpkin seeds provide a great source of natural regenerative Omega 3, which is fantastic for your own heart health.
Ginger’s powerful medicinal properties have been known about for years. It helps with muscle pain and soreness, as well as menstrual pain, nausea, and even morning sickness.
Give it a go, share your thoughts, and pass the recipe on to your friends and family!
- 1 cup organic blueberries
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ¼ cup The Brothers Green Hemp Hearts
- 40g pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tbsp honey
- ½ Tbsp coconut oil
- ⅛ cup crushed walnuts
- The peel of one apple
- 40g dark chocolate
- Place blueberries, pumpkin seeds and walnuts into a food processor and blend until well combined. Add the apple peel, coconut oil and honey, and blend again until a dough begins to form.
- Add ginger, turmeric and hemp hearts, and blend well.
- Using a tablespoon, roll the mixture into balls before placing it on a tray.
- Place the tray of bliss balls into the fridge and allow 30 minutes to set.
- Melt chocolate. Bring a pot of water to the boil, and place chocolate in a heat proof bowl on top. Stir often until fully melted.
- Dip bliss balls in chocolate and sprinkle over crushed walnuts.
- Place bliss balls on a tray and refrigerate for another 30 mins before serving.
- Serve straight from the fridge or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to five days.